FULL FABRIC - https://fullfabric.com - is a London-based start-up developing technology for higher education. Our products and solutions impact thousands of university staff, management, lecturers, students, prospective students and alumni every day.
FULL FABRIC’s product marketing team focuses on the positioning, communication and adoption of our solutions. Product marketers act as the chief advocate and primary business driver for FULL FABRIC's solutions across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product, to driving launch and commercialization, to growing product adoption post-launch.
We’re looking for a Product Marketer to help lead product marketing of FULL FABRIC’s products.
- You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience — from IT to Marketing to Admissions and beyond. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market.
- You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various workstreams on track.
- You are passionate about technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand.
- Product Marketers collaborates across the Marketing team and with basically every team at FULL FABRIC.
- Deeply understand how to scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different customer segments: talk regularly to users and prospects and explore qualitative and quantitative insights that inform your work.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products.
- Track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience across digital marketing, product marketing or product management
- At least 2 to 3 years of marketing or go-to-market experience ideally in the SaaS space
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product’s lifecycle
- Experience working in B2B settings and with sales teams
- Experience in higher education is a plus
We look forward to hearing from you!